Respected Oklahoma Lawyers Work Hard to Achieve Clients’ Goals
Rogers County firm handles family law, personal injury and criminal defense cases
There’s no substitute for courtroom experience or wise legal advice, which is why finding an accomplished attorney is critically important to the outcome of your matters. Since 2011, Price Law, P.C. in Claremore has helped clients succeed in personal injury, family law and criminal defense matters. Attorneys Jeffrey A. Price and Sofia Johnson have won complex cases in Oklahoma courts and provided insightful counsel for people who prefer to settle their disputes out of court. Whether you’re going through a divorce, wondering how you’ll pay your medical bills after a car accident or have been charged with a criminal offense, our attorneys are ready to give you the knowledgeable, determined legal support you need.
Claremore attorneys deliver exceptional advice and advocacy
We have built a strong reputation in northeast Oklahoma and compiled a track record of successful results because we are:
- Aggressive advocates — You hire an attorney to fight on your behalf whether you’ve been targeted by a prosecutor or injured by a careless driver. We don’t wait for a good offer to come along but instead push to achieve the result our clients seek as quickly as possible.
- Innovative strategists — Drawing on more than 35 years of combined legal experience, we find innovative ways to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Responsive counselors — Unlike what you might find in some law offices, here, you will work one-on-one with a respected attorney who understands your particular circumstances.
As we work vigorously on your behalf, we don’t overlook the toll that legal matters can take and make every effort to relieve the stress on you and your loved ones.
Effective counselors assist during divorces and after car accidents
In Rogers, Mayes and Tulsa counties, our firm delivers high level legal counsel in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — In a wide array of personal injury cases, including premises liability and medical malpractice actions, we press negligent parties, their lawyers and insurance companies to provide the compensation victims deserve.
- Family law — Dealing with a family law concern can be difficult, but whether you need guidance on a divorce, adoption or child support conflict, our firm is here to relieve your stress and find lasting solutions.
- Divorce — If you’re going through a divorce, we’ll tailor our legal counsel to your circumstances and values to give you the best chance of securing favorable property division, alimony and child custody terms.
- Criminal defense — We provide aggressive criminal defense advocacy in a full range of felony and misdemeanor cases, including those where the allegations relate to assault, drug crimes and drunk driving. We also help eligible clients expunge their criminal records.
- Auto accidents — As people recover from the physical harm caused by auto accidents, they often also face significant financial pressure, especially if they are not able to work due to their injures. Whether you’ve been hurt in a car, truck or motorcycle crash, our lawyers can stand up for you during the insurance claims process and in court.
No matter what your specific legal challenge entails, you can trust us to give you an honest, well-informed assessment of your options. Once you decide how to proceed, we will be your steadfast legal advocates.
Contact a proven Oklahoma lawyer to schedule a free initial consultation
Price Law, P.C. is committed to achieving the best possible results for Oklahoma clients in criminal defense, personal injury and family law matters. For a free consultation at our Claremore office, please call 866-206-1218 or contact us online.